SSC Constable GD Recruitment, Apply Online SSC 2018 GD Recruitment, SSC GD Online Application Form, SSC Constable GD Notification 2018, SSC GD Bharti Online date 2018, SSC GD Constable Notification pdf, SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018, SSC GD vacancy release 2018, SSC GD Jobs notification, SSC GD Recruitment of CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA and Rifles http://www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD Jobs 2018
The right of the SSC is known as the Staff Selection Commission. SSC has recently announced a notification for the SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018 at the central level in Riflemen in CISF, CSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA and Rifles. Those candidates are really interested and can appropriately apply for this recruitment. According to the official notification, the submission of application form will be done in January 2018 and the last date for submitting the application form will be January 2018. Therefore, all the candidates should fill the application form before the last date or due date. If a candidate fills the application form after the due date then his application will not be accepted.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 application form: -Details
Candidates will receive applications for the recruitment session from the official website. In order to apply for the post, they will have to register on the website. Candidates will also have to follow Eligibility Standards to apply for the examination.
- Organization Name: – SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Applied Post Name: – Constable GD.
- Total Posts: – 56000+.
- Exam Date: – July 2018.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD 2018 | Check Eligibility Criteria
SSC Constable GD Applied Education Qualification – The candidate should approve 10th class from recognized board.
SSC Constable GD Applied Age limit: – Not be less than 18 years old and should not be more than 23 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for category candidates reserved by the government. Rules and Regulations.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Relaxation Age Criteria – Category Wise
|Sr.no.||Category||Age Relaxation For SSC GD Constable|
|1.||SC / ST Cast||Five Years|
|2.||OBC Cast||Three Year|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen||After 3 years of deduction of military service given from the real age|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||After 6 years (3 + 3) deduction of military service given from the real age.|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST )||8 – Year after the deduction of military service given from the real age.|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 | Details Application Fee: –
Rs. 50 / – OBC candidates and SC / ST / PWD for SC have been not from application fee.
You can pay the application fee through online fees or offline mode. If you are going to pay through online mode, you can do it by credit card/debit card / net banking. If you are going to pay through offline mode, you will have to pay through the Central Recruitment Fee Ticket.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 | Full Details of Dates: –
|1.||Starting date of online application||Feb. 2018|
|2.||Last date for SSC online application form||March 2018|
|3.||PST / PET Admit Card download||Last week of March 2018|
|5.||Result dec. of PST / PET||April 2018|
|6.||Admit Card of Written Exam||May 2018|
|7.||SSC Bharti Examination date||June 2018|
|8.||Result of written exam||Aug. 2018|
|9.||Medical Test||Oct. 2018|
|10.||GD constable Medical Date||October 2018|
|11.||Result Medical Test||Dec. 2018|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 – Details of Exam Pattern: –
- Method of examination: – Exam will be conducted in online and offline mode
- Through examination: – If you are going to attend the online exam then the question paper will be bilingual, ie English and Hindi. If you are going to attend offline mode then the question paper will also be in the regional language.
- Section: – There will be four sections in the examination.
- Subject: – Four classes will be divided into common knowledge, English, logic and quantitative
- qualifications.Duration of examination: – The examination duration will be 2 hours number of Questions: – 100
- MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the examination.
- Marked plan: – 1 digit will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 points will cut for wrong answers.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Details of Subjects & No. of Questions-
|Sr.no.||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Negative Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||1||25|
|2.||English OR Hindi language||25||1||25|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Chart
Total Vacancy For Male Candidates: –
|Category / Force||BSF||CISF||CRPF||SSB||ITBP||AR||NIA||SSF||Total|
Total Vacancy For FeMale Candidates: –
|Category / Forces||BSF||CISF||CRPF||SSB||ITBP||AR||NIA||SSF||Total|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard Test: –
- Male: 170 cms.
- Female: 157 cms.
For Male Candidates.
Unexpanded: – 80 cms.
Minimum Expanded: -5 cms.
Candidate’s length and age-dependent.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 – Details Of Constable GD Physical Efficiency Test: –
If the candidate clears the physical standard then he will call for physical efficiency test.
Male – 5kms in 24 minutes
Female – 1.6 km in 8 minutes
How to Apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- First visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the “New Registration” link
- Fill in all the details asked.
- So you will get a log ID and password.
- Sign in with your ID and password
- Then fill all details like personal details, education qualification.
- Now upload your scanned documents such as photo, signature, 10th-grade sign letters.
- Then make a payment online.
- Finally, print out the application form and keep it with you for future use.
Click Here to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment – click now